Communication is an essential element of any business or personal relationship. Business networking specifically calls for unique communication strategies that can help you better connect with possible contacts. As you work toward your Master of Communication Management degree, consider the following networking strategies for advancing your career.
A willingness to research, plan and prepare your networking approach will help you achieve success as you follow this five step process:
- Select your target group.
- Determine where you will meet members of the target group.
- The dos of making a good impression.
- How to present your message.
- Follow-up strategies for future contact.
Creating and communicating a convincing message is at the heart of networking. View the infographic below for more details about how to do so effectively: