New media. New strategies. New leadership opportunities.
USC’s online Master of Communication Management program will enhance your ability to execute effective communication strategies across a range of settings. Students learn how to research global markets for an emerging brand, craft a compelling story for a non-profit organization, and how to support a corporation in crisis to regain credibility. Offered through our acclaimed Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, the online MCM prepares you to gather, interpret, analyze and translate information—effectively transforming complex ideas into actionable strategy.
- Complete coursework 100% online
- Learn from leading experts in public relations, integrated and digital marketing, social media campaigns, change management, communication research, and corporate communication
- Study at a school accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Receive the same degree as the on-campus program, taught by the same Ph.D.-level professors
- Graduate from an institution ranked in the top 15 of all U.S. colleges by the Wall Street Journal and in the top 25 national universities by U.S. News & World Report